NEFT – an Inter-bank funds transfer facility for customers
National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) is an efficient, secure, economical, reliable system of funds transfer from Bank to Bank. This facility is available in all the branches of South Malabar Gramin Bank.
Our IFS Code: CNRB00SMGB4 – common to all our branches.
Our account number patter is unique for all our branches , having’14′ digits for SB / CA/ OD type of accounts of which the first 5 digits represent the branch code
Brief details on National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT):
- Anelectronic payment system in which payment instructions between banks are settled at fixed intervals
- There is no minimum / maximum limit for transactions under NEFT.
- NEFT SYSTEM WORKS ON ALL DAYS EXCEPT ON SUNDAYS AND NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
- Charges – refer to details under service charges in our website.
- Customer should furnish details of payees name, bank account number and type, receiver bank name , branch name and IFSC code of the receiver Bank branch (IFSC codes of all the bank branches are available in RBI website http://www.rbi.org.in/)
ATM / NEFT – CONTACT DETAILS OF CUSTOMER FACILITATION CENTRE
South Malabar Gramin Bank
NEFT-cum-ATM Cell ,A & I Wing
Head Office, SMGB Towers
AK Road, MALAPPURAM – 676505
Tel. No. 0483 2733009
E-MAIL ID : email@example.com , Neftcell_smgb@smgbank.com